Cromwell Court is the HMO-type shared accommodation in Stoke on Trent comprised of two branches. Thompson House at 35 Stafford St, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 1JU and Ephraim Street at Ephraim Street, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 3SH.
This article will discuss why Cromwell Court is the best option for shared accommodation in Stoke on Trent.
Cromwell Court is the most affordable shared accommodation in Stoke-on-Trent. If you are a student or professional worker, you will save money by selecting Cromwell Court. Our affordable accommodation option is spacious and comfortable guestrooms at affordable rates. There’s sure to be room for everyone.
We are the perfect for anyone looking for a place to call their own. Your security is important, so Cromwell Court takes that very seriously. With 24-hour monitoring, you can feel secure knowing that team is always watching over you.
3. Near Staffordshire University
The finest choice for Staffordshire University students is Cromwell Court. Cromwell Court is located near Staffordshire university. You can reach the university within 4 mins. Picking the best place to stay is not a matter of choice but necessity, and you wouldn’t want to get it wrong. It is the perfect location for students who wish to connect with friends, be close to their university, or be surrounded by the sights and sounds of the city.
4. Near Cinemas
There are 4 cinemas near Cromwell Court. You can go there for enjoyment and entertainment purposes on weekends.
- It is about a two-minute walk between the Regent Theatre and the Cromwell Court.
- It is about a four-minute walk between Cineworld Cinema Stock on Trent and Cromwell Court.
- Odeon Stoke is 20 min walk away from Thompson House.
- Stoke on Trent Film is about 27 min walk from Thompson House
5. Nearby Clothing Stores
Five great clothing stores close to Cromwell Court’s Thompson House building provide the newest collections for purchase. Why travel elsewhere when there are five distinctive apparel brands nearby?
- Superdry, Intu Potteries may have the ideal clothing for the occasion and is only six minutes away from Thompson House.
- Eight minutes will get you to Festival Retail Park.
- Eight minutes away is the Pakistani Boutique.
- A 15-minute walk will take you to Cash for Clothes.
- It takes 5 minutes to go to the Official Stoke City Club Store.
6. Onsite Cleaners Available
Another benefit of choosing Cromwell Court is that you don’t need to worry about cleaning the room because onsite cleaners are present in the accommodation and clean the housing regularly. And the staff understand the importance of cleanliness.
7. All Utility Bills included
You can take advantage of the money-saving Utility Package, which includes electricity, gas, and water bills, providing peace of mind that your utilities will cover your stay.
8. Near to Metro Station
If you are a student, so you want to save money as much as possible, and you don’t want to spend your money on transportation, the metro is the best for you to save money and time, and the metro is 7 min away from Cromwell Court accommodation.
9. Nearby Schools
If you have a passion for teaching, there are many schools near Cromwell Court where you do your job, educate the students, and earn money.
10. Near Hospitals & Clinics
Voltaire said it best. “You can’t have happiness without good health.” You should pick a home where you can crush your health goals when choosing a place to live. So, don’t worry; there are five hospitals and clinics near Cromwell Court.
- Private Walk-in Clinic, 72-74 Milton Rd, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 6HD is on 8 Min Drive.
- It takes 7 minutes to walk to Harley Street Medical Centre in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 3RX.
- It takes 4 minutes to go to North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 4ND.
- It takes 15 minutes to go to Blurton Health Clinic on Ripon Road in Blurton, Stoke-on-Trent ST3 3BS.
- It takes 8 minutes to walk to Abbey Hulton Clinic from 1250 Leek Rd in Abbey Hulton, Stoke-on-Trent ST2 8BP.
11. Nearby Restaurants
There are 5 best restaurants of Stoke on Trent near Thompson House.
- Portofino Restaurant, 38-40 Marsh St S, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 1JD, is 4 mins away.
- Planet Bollywood, 7 Glebe St, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 1HP, is 9 min away.
- Roberto’s Pizza House, 25 Pall Mall, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 1EB, is 4 min away
- Tandoori Knights, 58 Church St, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 1BL, is 10 min drive.
- The QUARTER, Piccadilly, 65 Piccadilly, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 1HR, is 5 min away.
12. Supermarts Near Thompson House
Near Thompson House, there are 5 reputable supermarts where you can get all your groceries.
- It takes 10 minutes to go to Sainsbury’s in Minton House, London Road, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 7QD.
- It takes 14 minutes to go to Tesco Superstore at 291 Newcastle Rd in Stoke-on-Trent ST4 6PL.
- Morrisons, located at Festival Park on Ridgeway Drive in Stoke-on-Trent, is seven minutes distant.
- Thompson’s home is just 5 minutes from Tesco Extra, located at Clough St. in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 4LS.
- The Thompson residence is 11-minute drive from the Asda Stoke Scotia Road Supermarket, located at Scotia Rd, Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent ST6 4HE.
Cromwell Court is the best choice for you if you are looking for accommodation. It is situated in the heart of the city and is affordable and secure and has several benefits of choosing this so, don’t waste your time and book your accommodation if you are coming for work or studies in Stoke on Trent.